How to get an SELinux policy change

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:10:08 UTC 2008

2008/11/7 yersinia <yersinia.spiros at gmail.com>:
> Do look useful this docu ?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/SELinux/PolicyModules

Thank you.  That is a very useful document.  However, it does not
appear to answer my question.  I need a non-default security context
for binaries that are both built and executed in the %build script,
when the policy module has not yet been installed.  It appears to me
that there are only two ways to accomplish this: keep abusing
java_exec_t like I have been, or get a GCL policy incorporated into
selinux-policy* prior to building GCL.  Am I wrong?  Is there some
other option?  Does anyone have any guidance to offer me on which
option to pursue?  Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/