Re: Concerns about 'provenpackager' and why I didn't mass ACL open

Jesse Keating wrote:
For rawhide, somebody would be able to commit a change and do a build,
and it would automatically go out in rawhide.  But for a released
package, since it has to go through bodhi, only the "owner" can do bodhi
updates at this time.  There are plans to enable co-maintainers to
submit updates too, but that would again be specifically granted people,
rather than members of a larger group.
Are you sure this is right, i maintain yum-utils upstream and in fedora, but Seth
is the owner. I have no troubles submitting  updates in bodhi to yum-utils.

Tim