CVS access for first-time packager?

I submitted a package, got it reviewed, got sponsored, and submitted the
CVS request.  I got mail back that CVS was done, but I can't seem to log
in:

kosh:72:~/cvs$ fedora-cvs ufiformat
Checking out ufiformat from fedora cvs:
Error: Permission denied (publickey).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

I double-checked my SSH key in the account system, so I don't think that
is the problem.

This all went through right before the CVS outage Thursday night - could
something have fallen through the cracks with respect to setting up my
account?  Or did I miss a step somewhere?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>