Re: Flash 10 in 64-bit F9: does it work?

Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
npviewer.bin segfaults are there in every single case. If someone knows of a solution or workaround, I'm all ears.

-Orcan

There is no solution. The nspluginwrapper[1] program is crashing. It happens often. It's "normal" in a sense. If you wish to make it more stable, I'm sure the nspluginwrapper people are accepting patches.

Please know that the binary Adobe Flash plug-in is 32-bit only. There is no 64-bit plugin. In order to use the Flash plugin in Firefox 64-bit, the nspluginwrapper plugin is used.

[1] http://gwenole.beauchesne.info//en/projects/nspluginwrapper