Re: Fedora 11 font package changes proposal (renames, splits, etc)

regarding arabeyes-kacst-fonts
kacst fonts are not from arabeyes they are only hosted there
the fonts are by www.kacst.edu.sa/default.aspx

rpm -qi kacst-fonts-2.0-1.fc10.noarch
from the King Abdulaziz City for Science & Technology(kacst).

arabeyes produce two types of fonts: core and decorative and I packed
them for ojuba, here is the .spec file (attached)

I would love to maintain it for the fedora