Re: sound skipping in F10

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Aioanei Rares wrote:

Yes, I get this too with Intel ICH and Amarok or Juk and rawhide...plus I couldn't get youtube to work with sound with a player running (paused), despite libflashsupport.{i386,x86_64} installed. So i uninstalled pulseaudio for now and it's all ok.

If you are using Flash 10, you should *not* install libflashsupport.

Rahul

It's all the same with or without libflashsupport. My two cents go to the kernel being responsible
for the sound skipping part.