Re: Flash 10 in 64-bit F9: does it work?

Jos Vos wrote:
Hi,

Did anyone manage to get flash 10 working on 64-bit F9?  Note that
I didn't try on 32-bit yet, so I can't comment on that (yet).  But
on 64-bit, the flash 10 plugin is loaded (using nspluginwrapper etc.)
and listed in Firefox.  But as soon as I visit a flash page, it gives
error messages about not finding "soundwrapper" in my $PATH and it
doesn't display anything.

This explains how...

section 4.1.9.1
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10preview/en_US/What_is_the_Latest_on_the_Desktop.html

I wonder if there is a way to include this in the table of contents so it is easier to find.

John