Re: starting Fedora Server SIG

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Dan Horák <dan danny cz> wrote:
> There were many discussions in the past few days and weeks about the
> orientation Fedora currently has. It is a fact that currently
> Fedora is primarily desktop oriented.

I am definitely interested in this track. Right now in the middle of a
release of the OLPC School Server (so a bit swamped) but count me in.

Server tasks deserve love and attention, and make Fedora viable in
low-end and embedded platforms as well.

cheers,

 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions