Re: preupgrade F9 -> rawhide?

Hi

2008/11/7 Will Woods <wwoods redhat com>:
> This is a GRUB bug that we've been unable to reproduce reliably, and
> therefore haven't traced fully. It's often triggered by using the grub
> --once flag, which is used by both preupgrade and suspend-to-disk
> (hibernate). We've seen it happen with both of those things, but the
> preupgrade case seems to be more frequent because it tends to also
> involve upgrading GRUB at the same time.

I've just seen this problem happen after a yum upgrade. I installed
switchdesk-gui, yum updated and groupinstalled XFCE. on the next
reboot I had a broken grub. Here are log excerpts showing what got
updated/installed:

http://pastebin.com/m7863382d

Could this happen just by installing a new kernel?

-Cam