F10 Post-Preview snapshots?

Joshua C. joshuacov at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:54:52 UTC 2008

2008/11/12 Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 20:14:51 +0100,
>  "Joshua C." <joshuacov at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> We saw 3 snapshots between f10 beta and f10 preview release. Will
>> there be any snapshots before f10 final? torrents?
>
> What are you looking to test? There are already F10 packages that will be
> updates as soon as F10 is released. Testing rawhide won't test those.
> If you want to test fresh installs rawhide makes sense. If you are interested
> in specific packages you might want to look at koji to see if there are
> post release updates already for those packages.

I have i686 and want to try x86_64. therefore i downloaded livecd but
because of a dsdt error i need to recompile the x86_64 kernel. this is
not possible on i686 installation and the dsdt fix was committed to
f10 kernel after the preview release.

Therefore I need a precompiled livecd image, which won't be released
before stable :(