Re: starting Fedora Server SIG

>> Once upon a time, Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr> said:
>> > Fedora is not in a bad state with respect to fine grained
>> dependencies
>> > (it was quite bad back, at least up to FC4), mostly
>> > * thanks to olpc,

BTW I think that nicely illustrate the benefits of having different
groups work on a common package repository instead of making one set
of objectives absolute and telling other groups to go elsewhere.

Good engineering tends to help everyone, and who you end up helping is
often surprising.

--
Nicolas Mailhot