Re: Proposal: Rolling Release

I'm aware of rss feeds in
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/f10/testing, but I ask for
more

let's say I'm a 3rd party repo maintainer and I maintain a package
which depends on xulrunner like let's say mplayer-plugin or something
like that

can we has a per-package feeds (regardless of version)
so I can subscript to the rss feed of the packages I need and I watch
them being pushed from pending to testing to stable