Re: starting Fedora Server SIG

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Wednesday, 12 November 2008 at 21:43, Bill Nottingham wrote:
[...]
So, if we can find a way to arrange the output plugins, what is the issue
here other than "Change? We fear change!"

OK. One more thing. Where in the picture is plymouth if I don't specify "rhgb"
at the kernel's command line?

Regards,
R.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureBetterStartup

"If rhgb is not in the kernel commandline, we still run plymouthd and it handles input but we just don't do the graphical plugins. This lets us consistently be able to count on plymouth being available "

Rahul