Re: F8 EOL messaging

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 02:01:13PM -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008, Christopher Aillon wrote:

Paul W. Frields wrote:
It seems really wrong to EOL F8 on Christmas Day.  Can we make that
December 26th? :-)

I'd actually consider not having to support F8 and the old version of
Firefox and stack a nice Christmas gift.  But that's just me...

Wow talk about tough shopping for the guy  who has everything... ;)

So is a late Christmas present OK for you then, Chris? ;-)

+1 to January 5th, 2009.

which really just means they get updates until dec 23rd b/c no one is going to do any substantive work until after the holidays are good and gone.

seriously...

-sv