Plan for tomorrows (20081112) FESCO meeting

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 08:50:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 01:14:02PM -0800, John Poelstra wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Windows_cross_compiler
>
> The page appears to be only partially complete and in Category:
> FeaturePageIncomplete

Yes because, erm, it's not complete.

Partly I have no idea what's supposed to go in the Test Plan section.
An actual test plan covering the features of all the libraries would
be huge and take weeks to run.  In addition, we have to disable %check
sections in MinGW packages because wine cannot run inside the mock/
koji environment.  Wine needs an X server and a writable $HOME.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top