Re: a trivial fix makes a big change

I did not say that the sm.conf should be provided by two packages
I said the single one shipped by samba-common should be ready to work
with nautilus-share ie. it should have a line like this

usershare path = /var/lib/samba/usershare

because this has no bad effects if nautilus-share is not installed

>> BTW: I forget that we have system-config-samba
>>
>> we can put a checkbox [ ]  enable nautilus-share
>>

> That's exactly how we should do it.

that's ok for me too
I like any of the two solutions