Re: network install and stage2.img: what i'm missing?

Stjepan Gros wrote:
Hi all!

I'm trying to do PXE boot and network install of F10, but I can not
pass the step where I have to enter URL from which installation should
be done. Every time installer complains that it can not download
stage2.img. Looking into rawhide, as well as all F10 snapshots that
were released, there is no stage2.img to be found anywhere.

So, what am I missing here?

Stjepan

Are you specifying a stage2 location in your pxe boot config or boot command line? That was my problem....

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com