Re: starting Fedora Server SIG

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

One examples from the last two years: the new firewire stack JuJu. It afaics is a improvement now, but it was a bit to early when we shipped it as the "one and only" Firewire stack.

Fedora as a whole IMHO should act a bit more like the kernel developers that have that "no regressions in new kernels" as goal -- they don't reach that goal completely but they are quite close afaics.

I might agree with the general idea but using the kernel as a example, leaves me in doubt especially since the firewire stack is part of the kernel.

Rahul