Looking for hugin/libpano13 co-maintainers

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Sun Nov 16 00:53:50 UTC 2008

Now I wish I'd paid more attention to co-maintainer and
provenpackager discussions...

Due to hardware failures I'm without a fedora system at the moment,
so of course I get a report of a problem with one of my packages.

Apparently something has changed in fedora breaking hugin (a
panorama stitcher), at least on fc9 x86_64.  Simply rebuilding
the libpano13 dependency fixes the problem.

Since I can't track this down, I just need to bump the libpano13
release and resubmit.  So I'm asking for one or other of these:

- a 'provenpackager' to bump and rebuild libpano13 fc9
- a co-maintainer so this doesn't happen again
- help finding the cause, I have a simple test case and libpano13
itself doesn't depend on very much in fedora

--
Bruno