BugZappers/HouseKeeping is a policy and seems incomplete

Hello,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping
should certainly be in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy
currently it is very hard to find. Maybe it should be rerwrited to be
presented as a policy, but currently putting it in Policy should be
better than the current situation.

And also I didn't found anything on this page telling that EOL version
bugs are automatically closed although I think that it is the case.

--
Pat