Re: ANNOUNCE: Smock (simpler mock) - a mock wrapper for chain building

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 07:02:57PM +0100, Till Maas wrote:
Thanks a lot, this looks very helpful. To make it even more
simplier, you can also use "file:///" urls in the mock config file
for repositories.  Then do not need a webserver.

Does this work?  I'll take your word for it -- it would definitely be
simpler if we didn't need to run a web server :-)

Another issue I noticed is, that there is no license information.

Ah, a simple oversight.  I'll check with Dan and drop the license info
into that directory.  I'm sure it'll be GPLv2+.

why not make this work as a function of mock instead of a wrapper around it?

-sv