Re: My roadmap for a better Fedora

2008/11/19, Callum Lerwick <seg haxxed com>:
>  1) Make it easy to report bugs. Bugzilla is complex, slow, and
>  inscrutable.

Agree. I told it thousands times in many different places. Bugzilla is
the ugly monster. Btw recently NASA chosed bugzilla for their space
programs ( http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-10097880-52.html ) - poor
astronauts on Endeavour!

Very few users will decide to report bugs utilizing Bugzilla, even
less of them will do actual bugreports. Even some developers (like me)
sometimes don't know how to describe problem correctly (assign to
proper component, for example).

BTW why we are enforcing users to register on bugzilla, just to be
able to tell us that something wrong with Fedora?

--
With best regards!