Re: My roadmap for a better Fedora

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:23:42AM +0300, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> I think you misundestood something. If order to effectively hunt
> issues, we definitely need HUGE number of bugreports (remember

No. You need one clear and accurate bug report that happens to contain
the right information and the user willing to help.

For large numbers of mostly content free reports the best you can do is
throw them at a statistical analysis tool and spot patterns to see what looks
most important to work on.

We do that - see kerneloops.org