Re: My roadmap for a better Fedora

Mat Booth wrote:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov gmail com> wrote:
2008/11/19, Callum Lerwick <seg haxxed com>:
 1) Make it easy to report bugs. Bugzilla is complex, slow, and
 inscrutable.
Agree. I told it thousands times in many different places. Bugzilla is
the ugly monster. Btw recently NASA chosed bugzilla for their space
programs ( http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-10097880-52.html ) - poor
astronauts on Endeavour!

You're not wrong, that search page is just plain scary!

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/query.cgi

I think rh-bugzilla's advanced search page is some kind of acid3-esque test for javascript engines.

--CJD