Re: My roadmap for a better Fedora

I'd like to add a step (0) before we make bugs easier to file and really
crank up the number of reports we're getting:

(0) More people FIXING the bug, not just reporting them.  You can have a
giant user base of people filing tons of bugs, and you can have a
motivated and effective QA/Triaging team whittling them down to the
really important and reproducable bugs.  But without more people fixing
them, the backlog is just going to continue to build.

- Chris