Re: My roadmap for a better Fedora

Chris Lumens wrote:
A drive-by bug assault is going to do nothing but bury me in useless bug
reports that someone will have to spend time picking through and duping
to one that might actually be useful.  Such bug reports are better off
never existing.

- Chris
Given a big enough triage staff, they can try to take these bug reports and turn them into something useful to maintainers. Without such a staff, I would agree with you.