What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

This question is (for now) most a question of interest and curiosity.
Maybe one day I may be bored and try to rewrite Bugzilla, who knows.

My question is, what do we need/want/like from Bugzilla? There are
several competing products, and I doubt we engineer type people use it
"just because". I'm also assuming that we use it for reasons other
than because of RedHat.

Can the unique features be enumerated for me?

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )