Re: RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 17:46 +0100, Michal Hlavinka wrote:
> If PackageKit has some troubles with displaying long summaries, you
> should fill bug against PackageKit not against every package with long
> summary

Ohh, it's not got a problem with long names (well, the web plugin has,
but that's a design problem) -- it's mainly that different packages
treat the summary as different things and are overly verbose.

> lets see PackageKit :
> System daemon that is a DBUS abstraction layer for package management
>
> its even longer... :)

Guilty as charged. I've fixed up the name now.

Richard.