Re: What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

David Timms wrote:
  - a way to trigger yum/PK check for update and offer to install it.
- " " " " " " " " update-testing and offer to install
  - "  "   "   "       "  "   "     "  rawhide and offer to install
The greatest bug report experience I ever witnessed was when a friend reported a kernel bug. After a short exchange a maintainer came back with a koji link and said "here, try this." The new package worked.

I'd like to see more of that kind of thing, and automating it would be a good way to go.

--CJD