Re: requires(post) on coreutils

Colin Walters wrote:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Casey Dahlin <cdahlin redhat com> wrote:
We can look at binaries to see what libs they need, can we not look at %post
scripts and figure out if coreutils is required?

Or have a two phase install, one where we put the minimum OS down, and
the second where we install your apps.  Come on - coreutils isn't an
addon package.

Special cases are the enemy of all good design. We shouldn't solve a problem by adding one.

--CJD