Re: What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Casey Dahlin <cdahlin redhat com> wrote:
 Launchpad
is supposed to grow good cross-site integration features just before it goes
open source, but we've been waiting on both of those things for awhile now
(and also Launchpad sucks. A lot.) Either way I think a new bug tracker
would be an opportunity to improve on this point.

Maybe this changed, but I am pretty sure that LaunchPad is closed source.

Its supposed to become open source, but they want to complete the inter-instance integration stuff first (because there should never ever ever be two independent sets of launchpad data ever, according to their philosophy).

--CJD