Re: RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

RH> XQilla is an XQuery and XPath 2.0 library, built on top
RH> DeVeDe is a program to create video DVDs and CDs (VCD,

Note that I always block reviews where the package name occurs at the
beginning of the summary.  I occasionally get pushback from this,
too.  Is there any tool we have that makes the assumption that it can
just print the summary and have the package name be obvious from that?

 - J<