[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: source file audit - 2008-11-14



On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 17:09 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> spot:BADSOURCE:daa2iso.zip:daa2iso

Upstream doesn't embed version in their zip file, they just do new
releases with the same filename, which causes this. I emailed them to
ask them not to do that, but they replied that they like it like that.
This also pointed out that upstream had done a new release, so I pushed
an update.

> spot:BADSOURCE:lout-3.37.tar.gz:lout

Not sure why this one failed, but 3.38 is out, so I did an update.

> spot:BADSOURCE:ql2300_fw.bin:ql23xx-firmware
> spot:BADSOURCE:ql2322_fw.bin:ql23xx-firmware
> spot:BADSOURCE:ql2400_fw.bin:ql2400-firmware
> spot:BADSOURCE:ql2500_fw.bin:ql2500-firmware

Qlogic did a new firmware drop. I made updates.

> spot:BADSOURCE:srecord-1.39.tar.gz:srecord

Upstream did a new release, so I made an update.

> spot:BADURL:alsamixergui-0.9.0rc1-2.tar.gz:alsamixergui

upstream website is gone.

> spot:BADURL:amanith_03.tar.gz:amanith

upstream is no longer working on this code and has taken it down.

> spot:BADURL:Class-DBI-Loader-Relationship-1.3.tar.gz:perl-Class-DBI-Loader-Relationship

Umm. I'm not sure how I ended up with a version that CPAN doesn't know
about, but it seems legit.

> spot:BADURL:Class-DBI-Pg-0.09.tar.gz:perl-Class-DBI-Pg

CPAN owner changed, thus, sourceurl changed. Fixed in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:Config-IniFiles-2.39.tar.gz:perl-Config-IniFiles

Since I can't figure this one out, I migrated rawhide to a SVN checkout.

> spot:BADURL:google-perftools-0.99.1.tar.gz:google-perftools

I'm guessing this was due to your googlecode burping.

> spot:BADURL:hdf5_1.6.7.tar.gz:R-hdf5

New version released, made an update.

> spot:BADURL:HTML-Tree-3.23.tar.gz:perl-HTML-Tree

Fixed source url in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:HTTP-Body-0.9.tar.gz:perl-HTTP-Body

New version, new CPAN maintainer, rawhide gets an update.

> spot:BADURL:Ima-DBI-0.35.tar.gz:perl-Ima-DBI

Fixed source url in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:IO-CaptureOutput-1.06.tar.gz:perl-IO-CaptureOutput

Updated in rawhide (new CPAN maintainer, new release)

> spot:BADURL:kscope-1.6.2.tar.gz:kscope

Dunno why this one flagged, it all looks good to me.

> spot:BADURL:libgdamm-3.0.1.tar.bz2:libgdamm

Fixed source url in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:libmcrypt-2.5.8.tar.gz:libmcrypt

Not sure why this failed, it all looks good on my end.

> spot:BADURL:MARC-Record-2.0.0.tar.gz:perl-MARC-Record

Fixed source url in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:MIME-Types-1.23.tar.gz:perl-MIME-Types

Updated to 1.24 in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:pydot-1.0.2.tar.gz:pydot

Googlecode, looks fine on my end.

> spot:BADURL:QuantLib-0.9.0.tar.gz:QuantLib

Updated to 0.9.7 in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:rx-1.5.tar.bz2:librx

The FSF was hosting this but they pulled it down for some reason. Guess
upstream is dead.

> spot:BADURL:Scalar-Properties-0.13.tar.gz:perl-Scalar-Properties

Fixed source url in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:ser2net-2.5.tar.gz:ser2net

Dunno why this one flagged, it all looks good to me.

> spot:BADURL:SimGear-1.0.0.tar.gz:SimGear

Their ftp server has ... issues. Took several tries to wget the file,
but everything is okay.

> spot:BADURL:Test-MockObject-1.08.tar.gz:perl-Test-MockObject

Updated to 1.09 in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:Tree-DAG_Node-1.06.tar.gz:perl-Tree-DAG_Node

Fixed source url in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:UNIVERSAL-isa-0.06.tar.gz:perl-UNIVERSAL-isa

Updated to 1.01, fixed source url, in rawhide.

> spot:BADURL:winpdb-1.4.0.tar.gz:winpdb

Updated to 1.4.2, source moved to google code.

Thanks,

~spot


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]