Re: What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

Well, also otrs (http://otrs.org/) is a very good bug tracking system, it is distribuited with GPL licence, have ITIL complaince (http://www.otrs.com/en/tools/faq/  ) . It is also possible to integrate with Nagios or openNMS. Can be useful to follow also this link
http://www.novell.com/partnerguide/product/201509.html (just for another ref - not for  other thing :=)  ). The "Remedy" to OTRS migration could be of interest to someone.

Regards