Re: RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

2008/11/21 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet gmail com>:
> I think that point is irrelevant as RPM Fusion follows the same
> packaging guidelines as Fedora with a few legislation- and
> license-related exceptions.

I perfectly know that RPM Fusion follows almost the same guidelines. I
was just pointing out that some of the package Richard was talking
about are not in Fedora.

And, as a matter of fact, I don't see a guideline that forbids what
this thread is discussing.

Andrea.