Re: RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

Naheem Zaffar wrote:
> Considering that the package name is not given much prominence in the
> UI, is it really a bad thing to repeat it in the summary?

Yes.

As I understand it, the name is shown in the UI, just that the
description is made bold to highlight it.  So if you repeat the name in
the summary you end up with something like this:

gnome-packagekit *gnome-packagekit is an application for installing
packages*
XQilla *XQilla is an XQuery and XPath 2.0 library built on top of Xerces-C*

Pretty silly.

-Toshio