Re: RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

Till Maas wrote:

> Also all the differen summaries for media players above do not really provide
> much information that allows to distinguish them, e.g. is the gstreamer based
> media player or the player from Mozilla not feature rich or customizable? I
> don't know, but the summary does not really help here.

I agree with your other points.  This one is tough, though.  If all of
the media players are customizable and feature rich then what sets yours
apart?  That it comes from a recognizable brand name (Mozilla). That the
goal of the project upstream is to be "customizable".  You can't encode
a complete user-experience in the Summary but you can try to encode
enough that someone will read the description to find out more.

-Toshio