Re: What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

* Les Mikesell [21/11/2008 20:49] :

>> Deciding to push a bug upstream or not cannot be reduced to checking a
>> box or pushing a button.
>
> Wrong answer, if anyone actually wants those bug reports.

Sheer volume of bug reports will not improve development, especially
if the increase is only in the form of duplicate bugs. In fact, this
will slow down development because more time will have to be spent on
bug triage, taking time away from bug fixing.

Emmanuel