Re: What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2008-11-21, 20:53 GMT, Les Mikesell wrote:
That's something that less specialized volunteers could do.

Yes, but there is severe lack of them -- it is not that sexy as hacking on kernel, I suppose.

If it were as easy as moderating a mailman list there might be more takers. What's the current workflow and where have you requested volunteer help?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com