Re: My roadmap for a better Fedora

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:38:26PM -0600, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> Problem: We need more and wider testing. Why don't we get more testing?

 .. because this work is not attractive. It's boring work without
 proper credit in open source community. It's very simple to found
 list of top-ten kernel developers, but who knows the most active
 bug reporters or QA around kernel? Nobody.

 People who are testing a software are real contributors. Our THANKS
 to them should be more visible!

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak redhat com>