Re: RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

* Richard Hughes [22/11/2008 15:38] :

> On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 20:49 +0100, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
>
> > Out of curiosity, how much is "Many"?
>
> At the moment, one.

FWIW, I don't appreciate our maintainers being lied to. The vast
majority of them work hard to make their packages and I believe that a
minimum of respect should be shown.

> So it's not just a case of it being shown prominently in "one"
> application at all.

But it is a case of changing one application versus changing 500.

Emmanuel