Re: RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

On Sat, 2008-11-22 at 19:33 +0100, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> * Richard Hughes [22/11/2008 15:38] :
> >
> > On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 20:49 +0100, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> >
> > > Out of curiosity, how much is "Many"?
> >
> > At the moment, one.
>
> FWIW, I don't appreciate our maintainers being lied to.

<snip>

> > So it's not just a case of it being shown prominently in "one"
> > application at all.
>
> But it is a case of changing one application versus changing 500.

That's not the point. PackageKit isn't going to change to show the name
more prominently than the description. PackageKit _is_ going to be
integrated more places, and the user _is_ going to see PackageKit
dialogs in more places than they see it now.

Richard.