Re: RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 14:01 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> IMO, you are painting bike sheds and wasting people's time.

Yes, guilty as charged. I would rather paint the bike shed blue, rather
than argue forever about what kind of blue we should paint it. If I've
wasted people's time I apologise, but the number of commits I've seen
over the last 48 hours seems to suggest otherwise.

Richard.