Re: My roadmap for a better Fedora

Sorry, just catching up on this thread

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com> wrote:

> My only issue why I do not test a lot more is the lack of requests.
> There is too much software to just "test'. If there was an RSS
> fees/email alert/etc system which alerted me every time someone wanted
> something tested. I would do a lot more testing. I have box dedicated

There is, see http://feeds.feedburner.com/NeedsRetesting. Nice thing
about feedburner is it lets me see stats (though that's not the
primary purpose of having those in feedburner, it's more along the
lines of making it readable).  Looking just to verify the URL, I see
that there are a total of 2 subscribers to that feed (and one of them
is me).

You get your bug into that feed by using the status whiteboard of
'NeedsRetesting'. See
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-April/msg00000.html
for more details.  I'd love to see more people actually use it.