Software without tarballs (SVN or CVS only)

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Tue Nov 25 15:10:30 UTC 2008

Trever L. Adams wrote:

> DSPAM may eventually release a tarball, but currently has not done
> so since the project being sold.

There was a recent ( October ) thread on the DSPAM users list
questioning if DSPAM is alive, as well as a thread a year ago. The
project really needs developers since Sensory Networks is not
spending any time on it. I know there are a couple of users that
have .spec files to roll their own RPMs, not sure if that would help
you. One used Gentoo patches, which cause some debate.

I'm still using 3.6.8 since I have no issues with the way I
configured DSPAM, using SQLite not MySQL.

--
Charles Dostale