Re: No way to shut down from, gdm in F-10

On Wednesday 26 November 2008 16:56:34 Seth Vidal wrote:

> >> The restart/shutdown buttons aren't at the bottom of the login box in
> >> gdm?
> >
> > Yep they sure are. Clicking on it says it can't shutdown. Try it.
>
> worked for me on the live image.

Hmm...this is strange and I can't reproduce it now. Shutting down dumped me to
the gdm login screen. Nothing there would let me shutdown. There were buttons
to click on, but it said that it couldn't when I clicked on things. Next time
I see this I'll try to gather more info.

-Steve