Re: PulseAudio info needed

Anne Wilson wrote:
There is a lot of FUD and general mistrust of PA. It seems to me that it would help a great deal if someone would write a short statement about what PA is and how it should work. If there is known readable references, they would help too, as would noting any known work-arounds for problem.

It would be a great help to those of us who try to give user support. I'd even put it on my own web space and direct folk to it, if that would help.

There's a lot of good information on the PulseAudio project pages themselves:

http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/AboutPulseAudio
http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/FirstSteps
http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup
http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/FAQ

Maybe someone would be interested in summarising some of this and adding Fedora-specifics on the Fedora wiki to make it a bit less intimidating for novice users?

Regards,
Bryn.