Python 2.6 clear for Rawhide

Alright, the Rawhide Python packages have had time to flush through, so
we're going to go ahead and commit 2.6 to Rawhide and start the rebuild
of all Python packages in Rawhide. So please keep your hands off any
packages that require python(abi) until we're done. Or if you like, you
can help out by bumping the release and building against the
dist-f11-python tag.

See you on the flipside.