Re: How to pack cron jobs?

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams пишет:
On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 00:46 +0300, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
But now we have several other crons in repositorys:
# repoquery '*cron*' | egrep -v '^(yum-cron|PackageKit-cron|cronolog)'
anacron-0:2.3-62.fc9.i386
cronie-0:1.0-5.fc9.i386
incron-0:0.5.7-1.fc9.i386
crontabs-0:1.10-19.fc9.noarch
cronie-0:1.0-7.fc9.i386
fcron-0:3.0.3-4.fc9.i386
anacron-0:2.3-59.fc9.i386

The only replacement for cronie in that list is fcron. Feel free to log
a bug against it.

Ok. Anacron is only for daily and weakly jobs. But what about fcron? Can I provide jobs available for both cronie and fcron? Or there is only one way - require cronie?

What you can say about using crontab command (or even directly manupulation with /etc/crontab) in %post/%postun macroses?