Re: How to pack cron jobs?

Till Maas пишет:
On Sat November 29 2008, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

The only replacement for cronie in that list is fcron. Feel free to log
a bug against it.

On my F8 system, the /etc/cron.* directories are provided by the package crontabs, maybe it should provide /etc/cron.d then, too.

On my Fedora 9 too:
$ rpm -qf /etc/cron.daily/ /etc/cron.weekly/ /etc/cron.monthly/
crontabs-1.10-19.fc9.noarch
crontabs-1.10-19.fc9.noarch
crontabs-1.10-19.fc9.noarch

$ rpm -qf /etc/cron.d
cronie-1.0-7.fc9.i386

And, I think it is not problem to make /etc/cron.d part of crontabs, but if fcron still ignore it, it is not solution anyway.

Regards,
Till